Schengen C-type visa
The unified Schengen visa (C-type visa valid in Schengen states) entitles the holder to stay in the territory of all Schengen states.
The Schengen visa with limited territorial validity (C-type visa valid only in Poland or with validity excluded for a specified Schengen state/states) only entitles the holder to stay in the territory of the state/states for which it is valid.
What documents do you need when submitting a C-type Schengen visa application?
1. Travel document:
- valid at least three months after your planned departure from Poland/Schengen territory;
- with at least 2 blank pages;
- issued within the last ten years.
2. Completed and signed visa application form.
3. Biometric photo.
4. Visa fee.
5. Health insurance of at least EUR 30000, valid in the entire Schengen territory.
6. Supplementary documents, confirming:
- the purpose of the visit,
- possession of accommodation;
- possession of sufficient funds to cover the cost of entry, stay and departure from the Schengen territory or Poland;
- wilingness to leave Schengen territory after expiry of the visa.
The types and number of supplementary documents may differ depending on the consular office. In this connection we advise you to contact the relevant consulate to obtain full information concerning the documents needed when submitting a visa application.